Shidduch search for each other?

Maybe a group should be created where we are a assigned a single our age and search for a shidduch for that person? Thoughts?
NE

Sounds like a good idea

I think we can all “adopt” a single without a site. Dating sites, events, shadchanim “exist” already. Just think of someone you know, perhaps host an event, or be like Aharon HaKohen and bring people together. May you all be blessed with a sweet new year.

Every block or nieghborhood should have a shiduch "gabba"
keep track of people who are in parsha
every school, the machaneches or mashgiach, after putting in years of koach and moach, should follow up. the boy is in the parsha for 2 years why isnt he married
make the resume, send it to shadchanim

And for the out of town singles?

Are there no shul gabbaim / askanim out of town?
Every school, yeshiva, mesivta, sem, etc, needs to be responsible for its students even after they leave the building.
A school invests 6 to 20 years into a child, all so that the child grows up to be a mench an upstanding member in klal Yisroel. Should they not follow up with their investment?

I see ads for vocation schools, placement after course completion. Shouldn’t schools have the same ideals and goals?
Lets get sems and yeshivos to advertise shadchan placement, when the time comes (bshu tova umitzlachas)
Schools have a madricha or a mashgiach, they need to be be involved. before, during and after the dating / b’shows.

This is exactly what I try to do. I don’t know of a ton of singles - men or women. Those handful I know, I keep them in mind. Of course, such a small ‘pool’ isn’t going to be right for each other, but that’s the whole point of this forum - to get us to trade notes.

Which thread is that under?