Shadchanim for working guys in their lower 20s?

Shadchanim for working guys in their lower 20s?

1 Like

Chasidish ? Yeshivish?

I deal with all kinds of boys and all ages. Feel free to send me your resume and tell me what kind of girl you are looking for.

Yup i’m in the same league, I’m a good quality working boy but for some reason most girls are brainwashed in seminary to marry a learning guy that way she will never be bored, as it’s going to be her responsibility to bring in all the money, take care of all the kids, while her husband hocks in the coffee room! Something is wrong don’t you think??? ohh and BTW the girls parents also have to send a nice stipend that way their tzaddik son-in-law could learn with menuchas hanefesh.

Anyways all kidding aside why are good quality yeshivish working boys who work hard, go to minyanim, are koveah Itim getting treated as second class in the shidduch market??

1 Like

Dear Yankle, well written.

You want to hear something ironic? after a long day’s work in the city, I have a chavrusa with whom I learn Kiddushin - but that is NOT enough for some close minded and unintelligent folks in the frum world who are looking for the perceived “tzadick”, lol. But take it easy, there are good, thinking-for-themselves girls, who would actually appreciate a working frum boy.

Btw, any shadcahn who makes you feel “second class” is a “third class” shadchan and nothing good will come out of him/her.

2 Likes

Yup i definitely relate Cheshmorty! Which shadchanim from the ones you’ve met have you found helpful?